'Climbing Strategy Mountain' with Dave Malouf
Based on Dave Malouf’s recent eBook The Guide to UX Leadership, he is bringing his sold out workshop to Dublin.
'Climbing Strategy Mountain' workshop is focused on helping mid-level designers and managers to think and plan strategically. Dave Malouf will discuss the 5 core elements of developing a compelling strategy framework through practical activities which can be used upon returning to work.
This workshop is sold out at New York’s Interaction 17 event. The next time to catch this workshop is at our event in Dublin.
- Insight into how an outcomes-oriented approach to strategy can help you create value for your organisation.
- A methodology for project planning your day to day, in order to meet strategically valuable goals.
- Create a framework that will allow you to go back to work and apply strategic thinking at any level of within your organisation.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is suited for mid-level designers, product and development managers, and directors looking to improve their team’s performance. Those involved in strategic planning and design decision-making in companies will benefit from this workshop.
€ 399 + VAT
Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
- Full day workshop
- Tea, coffee, and snacks throughout the day
- All other materials needed
Maximum of 50 attendees