Learn How to Build Mobile Prototypes in 4 Weeks
Sketch and InVision are a powerful pairing that allow you to create high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
This evening course will get you started with the basics of Sketch and conclude with live testing the prototypes on mobile devices using InVision. Weekly classes afford learners the time to practice and become familiar with the software.
- Create realistic mobile prototypes and test them in context and gather internal feedback on screens and flows.
- Quickly communicate design ideas to stakeholders and improve your workflow.
- Test design assumptions early with users and avoid unnecessary development costs.
What You Will Learn
- The fundamentals of Sketch 3
- Prototyping with Sketch 3 and InVision
- Testing prototypes on Android and iOS
Who Should Attend
Designers, developers and product managers keen to learn mobile UI prototyping or are new to Sketch and InVision.
Tickets are not on sale
Join our mailing list to be the first to find out about future events.
- Mac users (Sketch is OS X only)
- Attendees must bring their own Macbook
- Macbook must run on OS X 10.10+