Identify Compelling Insights Through UX
Creating a website, app or software that is engaging and clear requires a true empathy towards your user.
This 4-week evening course will cover the practical techniques of User-Centred Design (UCD) that will help you improve your website lead traffic and highlight digital product problem areas that you can improve on immediately. We will demonstrate the fundamentals of User Experience and how you can apply these techniques to roles such as digital marketing, product design and software development. Key takeaways include: learning the basics of user research, discovering innovative ways to capture data, trawling for patterns, and creating customer personas.
- Understand the importance of customer personas when creating digital products
- Identify the platforms that can give you insightful customer data that can help your company
- Discover new ways to capture user data
What You Will Learn
- The basics of User Experience
- Persona and scenario mapping
- Usability Testing and when to use it
Who Should Attend
If you are currently employed as a product designer, digital marketer, software developer or content creator this course can help you improve your standing in your industry. Those who are looking to branch out from traditional forms of data collection (i.e. Google Analytics etc.) will benefit from learning the perks of User Research and Usability Testing.
Tickets are sold out
Join our mailing list to be the first to find out about future events.