Immerse Yourself in Practical UX Design Skills
Learn the fundamentals of creating meaningful and useful experiences in this practical workshop environment.
This 1-Day Sprint Workshop will encompass the practical techniques of User-Centered Design (UCD). You will gain a more empathetic understanding of your user, which will aid you in the design process. You will learn the skills necessary to highlight pain points in your product or services, and the tools to improve these areas thoroughly and efficiently. This course will be based around activities, giving you practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own work. Key takeaways include: an understanding of User Centered Design, User Research, visualising your research and Usability Testing.
- Learn how User Centered Design can engage most website visitors
- Explore what User Research can do for your product
- Create real world scenarios to carry out a Usability Test on
What You Will Learn
- The basics of User Experience
- Research tools that can be used in your day to day working life
- Visualising your User Research
Who Should Attend
If you are currently work in the Design Industry and you are interested in creating experiences that truly consider your user's needs, this is the course for you!
Those who are looking to branch out from traditional forms of data collection (i.e. Google Analytics etc.) will benefit from learning the perks of User Research and Usability Testing.
If you are a Product Manager, Developer or a Visual Designer who is looking to discover UX Design, this 1-Day Sprint is the place to start.
€ 399 + VAT
Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now
- Full day workshop
- Tea, coffee and refreshments
- Light Breakfast and Lunch
- All other materials needed
Maximum of 24 Attendees